Location: Cardiff, UK
Responsible to: Global Director of Finance & Services
Contract type: Permanent, full time
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our dynamic organisation at an exciting time of growth. You will need to demonstrate that you have the skills, knowledge, ability and experience to deliver on the below.
- Prepare and distribute quarterly management reports
- Prepare quarterly consolidated management report for SMT
- Consolidate group annual budget, including quarterly re-forecast and subsequent year annual budget.
- Provide variance analysis and commentary in support to country office monthly reports.
- To work with field offices to ensure reports to the UK Office are delivered to monthly deadlines and are fully reconciled to UK and in-country ledgers.
- To work with the Finance Officer on the maintenance of the accounting system in the UK office, ensuring appropriate entries are made, documentation filed and accounts reconciled.
- Ensure that financial information for distribution to Country Programme Offices are produced on a timely basis.
- Assist with preparation of year-end accounts, liaising with auditors as required.
- Maintain the register of progress made against audit recommendations in the UK
- Contribute to Finance and Services policies, procedures and system documentation update.
- To and to carry out other finance and organisational tasks as may be necessary.
- To work with the Finance team to provide technical support to field offices, as required, in implementing and maintaining sound financial systems.
- Analysis of the impact of foreign exchange movements on the group
We are currently based in Hereford but will be relocating to Cardiff in the new year. To apply for this role please send your CV, our equal opportunities form (voluntary) and a short covering letter to email@example.com by 5th February 2017, with the subject line: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE_*your name*.
If you would like any more information about this role please call Rachel, in our UK office, on +44 (0)1432 355111.