Trustee - Treasurer
Location: Cardiff, Wales
This is an unpaid, voluntary role.
The role of a Trustee
Our Trustees play an essential role in enabling this invaluable work to take place:
- Learning from our past - Trustees are the custodians of United Purpose’s vision, mission and values- ensuring that the organisation remains true to its founding beliefs in all that it does.
- Working for our future - Trustees, working collaboratively with partners and the executive team, set the organisation’s strategic direction, evaluate progress and strive to ensure that United Purpose is as effective and relevant as it can be in our rapidly changing world.
- Delivering today - Trustees play a significant role in ensuring that the organisation is effectively managed, efficient and financially stable.
How to apply
- All applicants must complete an application form, please see link below. For information about United Purpose and its Governance, please visit see Vacancy Details PDF below or contact Clare Sandbrook on +44 (0)2920 220066
- Send your application form, and a short covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications will be acknowledged but only successful applications will be contacted further.
Received applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.