Technical Specialists - Call For Expressions Of Interest
Project: Reducing micro nutrition deficiencies of women and children in The Gambia through sustainable and integrated approaches to food fortification.
Reference EU: FOOD/2016/380-034
Reference UP: GAM00058
Location: The Gambia and remote support
United purpose is seeking expressions of interest for 4 technical specialist positions on the above project.
- Technical Lead Orange Flesh Sweet Potato (OFSP)
- Technical Lead – African leafy vegetables(ALV)
- Technical Lead – Pearl Millet
- ICT consultant - ICT andIVR / radio communications
The technical leads will provide support to the project over four years (annual contracts may be offered) including regular field visits to the Gambia and remote based support of up to 90 days over four years.
To respond to the expression of interest please submit by email to email@example.com
- A detailed CV
- A letter outlining your compliance with the qualifications and required attributes
- Your proposed daily rate and evidence of recent history of work at or above this rate (or equivalent work package costs for firms)
- Confirmation of your availability
Receipt of expressions of interest will close on Friday 28th April 2017